jae_lacali78: Man in United States Seeking Life partner
- Last seen a few years ago
- Arcadia, United States
- Life partner
- 5' 10"
- Professional life
- College grad
- Employment status:
- Honesty is the only way to Go!
- About yourself:
- Mature minded, smart, outspoken and easy going who can laugh at herself but also know when to be serious, straight-forward. Looking for new friends to hangout, try new eateries, and just get to know each other to see if we click and have chemistry. Ultimately looking for a woman to spoil and who want a monogamous relationship that might lead to marriage if it gets to that point. Not into endless emails or casual dates.
- Looking for:
Ok… so let’s start:
I’d like first to apologize for the typos I might have… I must confess I’m a mut consist of Taiwanese/Hakkanese/Korean/Dutch born American (I know… nobody’s perfect) and I’m pretty much would fail at a spelling bee contest. (I’ve been living in LA over 25years).
I thought I would throw some keywords that would describe what I like to do. If you recognize yourself in some of them, I think it might be worth taking the time to keep on reading my profile. If you don’t keep on reading, I swear I won’t be upset with you. I will never know anyway :-)
Travel, surprises, music, dancing, sports, books, last minute plans, open mind, photography, craziness, spontaneity, going out (but also staying in), sharing, simplicity, respect, flip flops (yes, the sandals), down to earth (however fantasy is also very important), people, casual, word, news, work, sense of humor about yourself, awareness.
And yet another short list of things that I’m not really fond of:
- Bad LA traffic (can’t tell why I put this one first…)
- Self-centered people (but, hey… Have you already heard anybody saying “yes, yes, I am definitely self-centered.” So this one doesn’t really count!!)
- TV (even if I like one or two shows and some movies)
- Excessive work out / complete body addiction
- Superficial people (but same problem as #2…)
In addition, if you happen to pronounce the following sentences regularly, we’re definitely increasing the chance of a good match here:
“Ok let’s give it a try”
“To be honest, I don’t know”
“I respect that”
“Wo shi ni de Li Da Ren” ok this one doesn’t really count either… :-)
Recently my best friend paid me this compliment: “you navigate seamlessly between fun and serious, sensual and sexual, romantic and raunchy”. You can get a grasp of what I’m like from my friends prospective from this quote, and the “raunchy” part I hope is more about my sense of humor. Lol.
The most private thing I am willing to admit is I can't swim to save my life but I can at least float on my back like a sea otter, don't think that will save me from sharks thinking on their next meal.;)
And last (I promise), if you think that Paris is the most beautiful city in the world, I think you should tell our parents to get ready for the wedding :-)
I am crazy, stupid, and charming.
- 31 views